Andrew Keen interviewing me on May 23, 2011, backstage at Techcrunch Disrupt.
Questions Andrew asks:
1) What does PeekYou do?
2) What’s different about a web indexed around people rather than today’s Web or yesterday’s Web?
3) So it’s a more effective or more sophisticated Google search?
4) How does your platform fit into the real-time social web of Twitter and Facebook?
5) What about people, perhaps like myself, who don’t want to be Peeked at?
6) What does your company tell us about the way in which the Internet is changing? Is it becoming, as Sean Parker told us in the Social Network, is the place we really live now?