Tagged With: banner ads
Ron Gallagher just dug up some hilarious code we wrote back in the days designed to induce people to look at and ultimately click on our banner ads. Note, this is not recommended or even legal with most ad networks (e.g. Google Adsense) today. This code was written ten years ago when things still a … Continue reading »
- K Lind on My Wife and I Launched a New Startup Today
- April Garrett on My Wife and I Launched a New Startup Today
- Will Lang on On MSNBC discussing Newt Gingrich, Twitter followers and PeekYou / PeekAnalytics.
- Dan Galante on “The Social Network” and a Personal Reflection on the Past Decade
- Dan Galante on My Wife and I Launched a New Startup Today
Tags2012 advertising Albania andrew keen banner ads barack obama bill clinton bookmark books cabbage costa rica family funny Gigapan hendrik van loon hillary clinton interview Kejda marriage msnbc newt gingrich new york NY Times party patent peekanalytics PeekYou Photography Press RateMyFace RateMyTeachers resolutions Rosamund social network techcrunch techtv vacation Video wedding youtube